Monday, February 02, 2009

At least there's around 10 AHS students in my school! I was almost late for school today though, left home late, missed my bus stop and ended up following a group of JC2s to the school.


My JC isn't as bad as I had imagined; one reason was because I ACTUALLY FOUND AHS PEOPLE THERE and the other was because....well, it seems quite fine afterall. No more OMGOSH IF I DON'T MANAGE TO APPEAL INTO TPJC I'LL JUST DIE attitude. Yeah fyi, I missed TPJC arts by one point so if you're smart enough you'll prolly know what my jc is.

The campus itself is rather small, but some of the facilities are quite new. Canteen, two cafes, library, studying corner and everything. The principal didn't seem that nice though, he was pretty bossy but his speech wasn't that bad. He showed us a part of Ip man LOL, but according to him 20% of the population doesn't understand chinese.

We have 760 students in our batch this year, but many are trying to appeal out. The talks and presentations were boring to the max, and us AHSians sorta stuck together during breaks and stuff. We're having those games orientation next week after we get sorted to our classes, while this week would be filled with talks, lectures, talks and more talks.



Our orientation (with games) would start next week after we get allocated to our new classes. Lectures would start at the end of next week while we'll be having academic orientation this week. I've got around 20 people in my orientation group and I made friends with a girl name Gillian today, we don't really click since we're abit different but that's fine. The rest of the people in my OG are friendly but we're still a quiet group in general.

Our male OGL is one really crazy guy so that makes it fun too. This is the first time I'm meeting people that are so different from me, I know some people say I'm rather racist but after today I know I'm not cause they're actually pretty nice people, at least the ones in my group are ^_^



I'm still hoping really hard I'd get into TPJC since its nearer to my house (actually my current jc is only around half an hour away by bus, direct bus, not THAT far away) but in the end all we're aiming for is to get into university, so if I'm determined enough the school wouldn't matter. Of course I'd have to plan my time properly and that would take some time for me to adjust but I know it'll be worthwhile.

From what I heard from my friends, MJC is indeed a mugger school with mock lectures and stuff on the first day, but that would mean a better studying environment too. With THAT large an amount of AHS pupils there you guys definitely won't have problems mixing aronud eh. If I were better in sciences, If I did better, I would have chosen it. But nah, MJC doesn't offer the combi I want anyway, and its impossible for me to DSA through choir, so NO REGRETS AT ALL. But I think it still rocks to have so many people from your school ):

VJC and TJ seems as enthu as ever, I'd really love to go there but HAH, dream on man. As for TPJC, I heard there's 40+ people from our school there!!!




I went home with shi ling by bus 81 today and that's all there is for today, I'm still glad I found people from my school cause i was so afraid I would be a loner, srsly. Yay.

No comments: